Version 1.0.3RC9 released on 01/18/2022
- AM01 will now work correctly if connected to USB1.1 Hubs
- native MacOS support
- hashrate calculation is now made the same way pool would calculate hashrate
- hashrate is now calculated for 1, 5 and 15 minutes avg
- added new “flex-hashrate” algo support
- keccak algo has been updated to support “flex-hashrate” feature
- fixed numerous minor bugs and problems
What is flex-hashrate?
It is our new approach to calculate hashes. Flex hashrate allows up to +20% hashrate boost over time (not guaranteed).
New Keccak with flex-hashrate is now capable of 600Mh/s @ 16.9W. 600Mh/s is the guaranteed hashrate, anything over depends on many factors.